Meet the Team
Senior Conveyancer ;Court Reporting; Paralegal /Residential Real Estate and Commercial sales and Management. My work during the past 30 years has been mostly property related, thus, a great combination of sales, property law, financial markets, procedures and, deep understanding of sale process, from point of sale to settlement/completion.
Our office engage in essential Continued Professional Development which is ongoing, keeping informed of updates, latest Legislation and all Real Estate matters as Real Estate Institute,New South Wales, Members.
Annabelle Jones – Marketing
Having worked for big companies over the years with extensive marketing skills, I am enthusiastic, passionate and intrigued to work with a small business to build and create endless possibilities, with real focus and the right tools on the capturing the market. With my invaluable experience can create and grow in the ever changing markets.
Danny Fendi – Part time Sales
I have had experience with bigger companies, but their work ethic/morals does not match a small business, and the professional individual client services. I have been in the industry for a few years now, and strive to successfully bring about top service and prices.
Sales Executive / Property Manager. Your local real estate professional.
Having achieved Excellence Awards in Sales practices good ethics, and diploma in business demonstrating high standard customer service. Excelled in Event management and Executive business Management. “I carry a high regard and knowledge in achieving the best results”.
Do you need help selling or renting your property? We list properties all across the Lower North Shore. We accelerate your sale (or rental), with strategic marketing, outstanding presentation, superior sales skills, less fees and valued client rebates… interested ?
Contact me for an obligation free opinion, it could e the most valuable 2nd opinion you could ever get as my job is to help you.
Our agency rapport is built on trust, communication and results. We look forward to helping you with your property matters.
Karen Timothy – Admin
Having worked in professional business offices for many years has a great understanding of customer service and prides herself in integrity and professionalism.
Working with Australian Domain Real Estate is a fantastic opportunity as being an independent can closely work the the client and build a trusting relationship. Also working in a community helps you understand more clearly what the client’s needs are.
Isabele Michaels – Property Management
I enjoy working in property management , and have worked in the industry for many years now. I l enjoy assisting people with managing their homes, understanding your client’s needs, and communication is important for a long lasting relationship.
AUSTRALIAN DOMAIN, INDEPENDENT AGENCY, NUMBER 1 LADIES OF REAL ESTATE
Our team offer a variety of real estate services, or if preferred, conduct and manage your entire sale through to settlement:
- Exclusive Sales – Blue Ribbon
- Sourcing property requests/Investment properties
- Complimentary property evaluations and consultations
- Valued client benefits
- Stylists,painters,cleaners,gardeners & removalists (if required )
- Seniors exclusive relocation assistance (if required)
- Creative marketing and photography
- Property listed on 3 websites (Domain.com; Real Estate.com; plus australiandomain.info)
- Newspaper advertising – SMH and North Shore Times and local.
Here at Australian Domain Realestate, be assured of our loyalty, security and integrity, as we work for you, the Vendor/s. We aim to win you maximum price with minimum stress delivering pleasing results for our valued local residents in Mosman, Balmoral, Greenwich, Longueville, Northwood, & Lane Cove. Also servicing, Sydney’s Lower North Shore and surrounding suburbs, assisting “Where you want to be!”.
As local residents, we carry extensive knowledge, and good reputation in the area.We offer professional, high quality and courteous services to all our residents and seniors, when thinking of selling.
Our aim to price, position market and present your property to it’s utmost desirable potential, negotiating maximum price for you, targeting genuine buyers, and generating unforgettable positive interest in your property.
“Buyers and tenants flock to a property sign irrespective of the brand or agency – Angela Perou”
The ladies of Real Estate will match any commission, It will pay you to get a 2nd opinion from us which could save you thousands, our job is to assist you with your property needs.
Next step – call us for our brief 15 minute obligation free Property Appraisal. Commercial or Residential we can sell it !!.
We are a REINSW Member Agency!
For many of us investment in property is the most important financial decision we will make, so it’s important to deal with a real estate agent you know you can trust.
It may be worth your while to:
- Ask your agent to discuss the ethical standards they work by.
- Check that your agent has a sound knowledge of the local property market, including what properties they have sold over the past year and at what price.
- Ask your agent to explain their proposed marketing strategy and how they intend to keep you updated on their progress.
- Check that your agent has a good reputation with past clients and within the real estate industry.
- Real estate agents undertake a diverse range of activities related to the selling and leasing of residential and commercial property. Many agents specialise in areas of practice such as residential sales, residential property management, commercial and industrial leasing and sales, representing buyers, rural sales, holiday and short-term rentals, and much more.
- It is important to find an agent who has the skills and experience in the location and practice area you need. In New South Wales, agents must be licensed by the Office of Fair Trading under the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act 2002.
- A well-chosen agent can be an invaluable asset for you, can offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise, and is well-placed to read any day-to-day changes in the marketplace.
Why deal with a member?
- There are many advantages in dealing with an REINSW member.
- REINSW is the largest professional associations for real estate agents in Australia.
- REINSW members follow a Code of Practice outlining the ethical duties and responsibilities of real estate agents.
- REINSW encourages agents to follow best practices and to be fair and responsible in their agency practices.
- The REINSW Education and Training Unit ensures agents have access to the highest quality training.
- Find an REINSW member in your area.